Subject: Overview presentation, working hours, agreement docs
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Derek Palma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:43:14 +0200

Hi Derek, 

Please let me know what time is good for you to meet on Skype for the
overview presentation you mentioned today. 

Regarding working hours - I started @ 9 AM today, hence signed off ~ 7
PM; unless you need me to be on close to the hours you work, I'll be
working within such hours (unless we an online meeting and/or Radek is
not available and/or I cannot start in the morning). Please let me know
if this is OK with you. 

Also, the agreement docs should be in the States sometime tonight; I'm
not sure how they're dispatched once they arrive in the US, but you can
track via USPS online:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=EE161891153PL

Thank you,
-- 
  Michal H. Siemaszko
  7th Ray Labs LTD 
  Company no.: 9174013
  Mobile: +48 723 039 978, 
             +44 755 275 0971
  Email: [email-masked], 
             [email-masked]
  Skype: mhs7thraylabs
  LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko